Here’s How Art de Cure Works for the Artist
- Art de Cure sends out a “Call for Art” for each show for each gallery to artists our “Artist List”
- Each artists may show two pieces of work
- The intake fee is $25 for the two pieces (fee defrays operating expenses and is tax deductible)
- You may show as often as you like, in as many galleries as you like
- Each show is promoted on our web site, FB, as well as venue marketing
- Each gallery has a coordinator and on site manager
- Sales are a 60/40 split, ( 60% to the artist/40% to Art de Cure, benefiting the charity)
- The artist supplies a replacement piece each time a work is sold for the duration of the show
Benefits of an Art de Cure Gallery for the Artist
- Your work will be showcased in a professional setting
- Your work will be viewed by a vast audience
- Your work will be benefiting a cause
- Your work will be promoted
If you would like your work to be considered for inclusion in the Art de Cure Gallery, please submit up to 6 digital images, an artist statement, and bio to: email@example.com.
To learn more about hosting an Art de Cure Gallery in your own space, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.