Spring for a cure 2013
A benefit event for the millions of people and families living with diabetes.
The Endocrine Group’s own Dr. Mark Fruiterman, is host MC for the festivities
The Endocrine Group
1365 Washington Avenue, Suite 300
Albany, NY 12208
April 12th, 6:00 PM
$25 per person
- Barbeque Bonanza Raffle (see details below) to be drawn April 12, 2013. You do not have to be present to win
- Silent auction of: Original art by talented regional artists, Unique goods and services
- LIVE MUSIC. WINE. LIGHT FARE.
- “WORLD WITHOUT DIABETES” art created by the Sugar Free Gang, a support group for kids living with diabetes.
Art work is for sale and will benefit the Sugar Free Gang Summer Camp.
BARBEQUE BONANZA RAFFLE!!
- Win a cooler of top quality meats just in time for summer!
- Edelweiss, a premier local company, providing meat to the top Capital District restaurants has donated a cooler chocked with chicken, pork veal and beef steaks.
- Add to your cook out with a ShopRite Gift Basket along with a $100 ShopRite Gift Certificate.
- Spruce up your yard with a $100 Gift Certificate from Robinson’s Hardware and Bellevue Builders
- Forgot something? Here’s a $400 Master Card.
- Value $1000 | Ticket price $10 each / 3 for $25
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- Albany Advanced Imaging
- Burke, Scolamiero, Mortati & Hurd,LLP
- Novo Nordisk
- Ophthamic Plastic Surgery
- Edward Jones
- Janney Montgomery Scott
- Key Bank
- Albany Ent & Allergy Services
- Bst Retirement Services
- Rosemont Financial Group, Rene Farrington
- Uhy Advisors
- Carol Litrides
- Catholic Health East, Beverwyck
- Drs Samar & Dalia Eldeiry
- Edward Jones
- Englisbe Associates, Building & Home Inspection
Or if you prefer to reserve by mail,
please print out and send:
Please charge my credit card in the amount of $
Circle one: Visa / Master Card
Name on card: _______________________________
City State Zip: _______________________________
Credit card #: _______________________________
Exp. date / 3 digit code on back: __________
Check enclosed in the amount of $ payable and sent to:
Art de Cure, PO Box 685, Slingerlands, NY 12159